Thursday 29 December 2016

{ 2016 } a round up

Wow what a year its been!!

In 2016 I have been fortunate to be able to ramp up my photography, now my two little ones are settled at school full time, I have been able to turn more attention to my photography.......

So this year I embarked on teaching, initially it was a beginners group of 10 back in April this year.  It was so popular I created another beginner and an advanced group which started in September!  I have been overwhelmed at how well they have been received.  I have two more beginner groups and one advanced group booked for April and September 2017!  Take a look here if your interested........ booking now being taken!

I have also been lucky to meet many new families and have seen some familiar faces growing up on my regular customers, its such a delight to see families year after year, the children grow so quickly.

I have also ventured into 'group family photographs', this is where we have up to three generations from grandparents to grandchildren, with families up to 15 so far!  Its hectic, but 'fun' hectic!!

A commercial shoot was in the mix this year, working with a great agency.

What a year...... here to a great 2017!

                              "Who dares to teach must never cease to learn"  John Cotton Dana
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment : )