Sunday 5 September 2010

Finally ...... work out how to use Blogger and solve its frustrating image quality problem!!!

I have been very frustrated by blogger image quality and for many months and been preparing to jump ship to wordpress to gain a higher quality image!  After a lot of Googling I have finally solved my problem! Yippieeeee.... was getting very frustrated in taking beautifully sharp images, taking time processing to then have Blogger ruin all my efforts.


I hope you will take a look at my recent blog 'Sneek peek - Quorn Grange' and notice how much sharper the image is compared to the previous posts.......


I now have a new string to my bow..... HTML coding, who would have thought!! can't say I'm a pro yet but relieved to finally get the answer.


Here's to many more sharp images of my beautiful clients - weddings and portraits.  I now hope I can do them justice in showing there fantastic images off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment : )