Friday 25 June 2010

Second in Line................

Being a 2nd Shooter at a wedding - if any photographer gets the chance to do this at times I think it is great, it generally gives you the opportunity to spend time with the Groom, Best Man and Ushers.  You get a different feel from a wedding when you are with the men.......  The ones I have been fortunate to do so far have all been great fun.  


This wedding, I was 2nd to Christina Savage who is a good friend and fellow photographer.  I have shot with Christina before and its always a great day, you get to chat to someone during the day, so for a photographer its a bonus!!


The wedding was in Badby where I met the groom at the Maltsters Inn and then onto St Mary the Virgin in the village.  It was a really hot day and we both melted a bit, especially when you are running around frantically capturing your shots!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment : )